Avistart Remote Start with Two 1-Button Controls
Avital 4115L Virtual Tack; dedicated A-to-D converter samples your vehicle’s voltage hundreds of times each second, eliminating the need for a tachometer wire connection
D2D serial data port Quickly connects your Avital system to other interface devices via D2D cable
XCR onboard relays Extreme capacity remote start relays are built-in to Avital remote start systems.
Need Replacement Remotes?
Looking for a replacement remote for your Avital product? Click the “Request Information” below to get a replacement!
- Virtual TachTM eliminates the need for a tach wire in most installations
- D2D serial data port
- Bitwriter programmable for easy configuration
- Superhet receiver (HX) for great range
- Keyless Entry while running for 4115L
- Two micro-sized 1-button remote controls
- Optional unlock-while-running feature
- Outputs for optional Horn and Starter Kill/Anti-Grind relays
- Remote start relays onboard
- Anti-grind output (relay required)
- Directed® SmartStart Compatible
- Limited lifetime warranty