We’re excited to announce we’re getting back to business!
Starting April 27, we’ll be here for you via phone, email, and in-store with limited hours!
To continue to keep our employees and our client’s safe, here’s some of the new safety measures you’ll be seeing:
- Limited hours for the time being: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- All of our staff will be wearing latex gloves and masks at all times while inside your vehicle and in our stores.
- We’re cleaning all customer cars before delivery, including the use of seat, gear shift, steering wheel, and floor protectors.
- We’re regularly cleaning and disinfecting all common areas, high touch points, sales counters, product displays, and more multiple times a day.
- We’ll be monitoring and limiting the number of people (staff included) inside our stores and install garages. This also means we’ll be limiting the number of install appointments per day. Please note that if our store is at capacity, we may ask you to wait outside until it’s safe for you to enter.
- Practicing social distancing, our staff will be doing it with each other and with customers.
- Our customer waiting areas and restrooms will be closed until further notice. We’re asking everyone with an appointment to drop their vehicle off with us for the day and find a ride.
- No contact vehicle drop-off/pick up options. We’ll have key drop boxes and can take credit card over the phone when it’s time for your appointment. We also offer other no touch payment options.
- We’ll be offering more customized consultations over the phone and email. If you prefer all contact before your appointment to be virtual, we’re here for you however we can be. Ask our Sales Associates about FaceTime or Zoom video consultations!
- We’re still following safety protocols for illness in our workplace, with most Office staff working remotely and we’re not allowing any employee with any signs of illness to report to work in our stores. We’re also taking the temperature of every employee every day at our stores.
Our client’s trust is at the very heart of our family business and we appreciate all your support in this time. If you have any questions about our products, how we’ll treat your vehicle, or how to make an appointment just call us at 616-452-3222, or email us with the Request Information button below.
*We encourage you to contact us before visiting our stores, as hours and appointment availability will vary.