The Power T1000x5ad is an compact, Class ad 1000 Watt multi-channel amplifier. It features differential inputs with high-level auto turn-on, CLEAN circuit with input/output clip detection, top mounted controls and dual fan forced induction cooling. Additionally, it has our patented Punch EQ circuit built in and Differential inputs with auto turn-on capabilities making it perfect for hybrid, electric, small cars, trucks, motorcycles, and side-by-side UTVs.
The T1000X5ad Element Ready multi-channel amplifier is a 1000 watt RMS unit built on our proprietary Class ad platform designed to deliver unprecidented sound quality with superior power efficiency. Combined with our Constant Power technology, this amplifier can easily exceed its rated power by up to 25% additional output per channel.
Amplifier top mounted controls include our C.L.E.A.N. level setting system, integrated high/ low pass crossovers, Input channel configuration switches and our Punch EQ boost circuit. Upgraded input RCA connectors allow for high or low level input signals to be used through our differential input circuit which eliminates incoming noise and can provide a remote out signal when using high level inputs.
Dual fan cooling, real time thermal monitoring and dual extruded heat sinks maintain heat dissipation even at high outputs keeping the amp cool. The Amplifier is also compatible with our PLC2 level remote control allowing remote output level control of the sub channel.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Rockford Fosgate proprietary Class AD technology
- 4/2 Ohm muti-impedance Constant Power
- Differential inputs with high level auto turn-on feature
- Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs
- 2013 PLC2 remote ready
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Top mounted controls
- Dual fan cooled
- Dual extruded heat sinks
- Real time thermal sensing with Rollback technology
- All other normal Rockford protection schemes
- CEA-2006 and CE compliant
- Discrete surface mount technology
- 2-Year Warranty