The Punch P1000X1bd mono amplifier pumps out 1,000 Watts into a 1-Ohm load. The Class-BD technology produces bass more efficiently over traditional amps, and its frequency response is optimized for subwoofers.
With its super efficient Class-BD circuit topology, the P1000X1bd assures maximum BOOM for your buck! Due to its dedicated low frequency response, this amplifier is optimized for mid-bass speakers or subwoofers only. No need to worry because its 1-ohm capability will drive a pair of 4-ohm DVC subwoofers or quad-configuration of 2-ohm DVC subwoofers with ease.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Over current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Infrasonic filter
- 1 Year Warranty