Innovative technologies allow the T1D210 subwoofer to perform like a larger woofer over the previous model. The T1 10” features dual 2-Ohm voice coils, 600 Watts RMS power handling, and includes a grille with integral trim ring.
The Power Series T1D210 Dual 2-Ohm subwoofer builds on innovative new Rockford Fosgate technologies. These bad boys have patented VAST technology that increases surface cone area up to 25% so the T1D210 performs like a much larger woofer over the previous model. The new FlexFit basket not only looks the part but it provides extreme flexibility for extreme installations. Clean, high tech and ready to set off car alarms, the T1D210 is here!
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Symmetrical dual progressive roll tear resistant poly-cotton spiders
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former / copper clad aluminum wire
- 1 Year Warranty