- 29mm Aluminum Alloy Dome Tweeter with Vertex Drive System
- Twaron® Aramid Fiber Construction
- Designed for Hi-Res Audio
Z FULL RANGE, No Compromises
DESIGNED FOR HI-RES AUDIO
The quality of music recordings available to listeners has evolved. Hi-Res Audio recordings contain significantly more data compared to a standard CD recording and require a loudspeaker that is capable of smoothly reproducing frequencies of 40kHz or higher. The Z speakers are designed to deliver sound that’s clearer, sharper and more complex – reproducing music that is closer to the original performance.
29mm ALUMINUM ALLOY BALANCED DOME TWEETER
The Z tweeter’s aluminum alloy diaphragm allows the tweeter to remain pistonic and linear at ultrasonic frequencies. The unique diaphragm shape, developed using HSDOM (Harmonized Synthetic Diaphragm Optimum Method) computer analysis, accurately controls differential vibration produced by the diaphragm and improves high frequency dispersion.
Pioneer’s Vertex Drive System improves the mechanical coupling of the voice coil and the tweeter diaphragm, reducing distortion and coloration caused by low damping and increasing power handling.
What’s in the Box
- Two woofers
- Two tweeters (with attached 17″ speaker leads terminated with quick-connects)
- (2) Crossovers
- (2) Woofer grilles
- (2) Flush mount tweeter housings (with tweeters installed)
- (2) Factory tweeter mount brackets
- (4) 1/(2)” Screws